The objective of the course is to provide the delegates with the knowledge & skills to enable them to apply & implement six sigma methodology for improvement projects.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
The essential objective of this course is to train an individual regarding requirements of the Six Sigma methodology. DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) & application of the class room training on one of the selected practice improvement project.
It essentially covers the basic requirements of Six Sigma methodology and the application of the different tools and techniques for a specific problem or process improvement. The course is designed in such a way that any person with one or two years of working experience would understand the fundamental principles of the Six Sigma Methodology. Knowledge of Statistical techniques and use of software such as Minitab will be desirable. However, we shall provide special coaching sessions for freshers on the use of Minitab Software in the workshops.
Who should attend?
- Those who wish to become part of companywide Six Sigma practices and/or Improvement Projects
- Working Executives who want to become Six Sigma Experts. (e.g. Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, Team leaders, Software Professionals, Practitioners, Software Quality Assurance team members and Senior Management)
- Those who want to get certified as Green Belt in Six Sigma
- Future managers
- Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices
- Management and Engineering Students are desirous to be more resourceful and employable
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Development & History
- Define Phase: understanding six sigma, DMAIC, VOC to CTQ, COPQ, FTY, RTY, Project Charter, Pareto Analysis, Elements of Waste
- Measure Phase: Introduction, Cause & Effect Analysis, SIPOC, FMEA, MSA
- Analyze Phase: Overview, Minitab, Hypothesis testing
- Improve: Overview, Correlation, Regression, DoE
- Control Phase: Overview, Mistake Proofing, SPC
- Practice Projects
- End of course